Product Code : AG-118
Brand Name : GRACE INSTRUMENTS
Keeping in sync with the times, we are engaged in manufacturing and supplying CO2 Incubator. The incubators offered by us are manufactured under the supervision of experienced professionals, in accordance with industry set standards. With an aim to offer premium quality products to the customers, our experts rigorously test these incubators on various parameters of quality before final transmit. Provided CO2 Incubator is ideal for tissue culture applications.
- In-built programmable sensor
- Illumination lamp is fitted inside the chamber for clear visibility
- Equipped with inlet nozzle for monitoring CO2 gas and CO2 gas & air mixture
CARBON DIOXIDE INCUBATOR (GRACE INSTRUMENTS)
- With the solid double walled door, a full view inner plexi-glass door enables inspection of specimens inside the chamber without disturbing the process temperature
- Programmable CO2 sensor Ãƒ¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…â€œAUTO-START
- The excellent quality of magnetic gum packing for the external door.
- User-oriented design of shelves makes you adjust each space of shelves without difficulty.
- With forced air circulation at triple walled back, it maintains optimum uniformity of distribution of temperature.
- High grade Polyurethane Foam (PUF) insulation between outer and inner chamber for minimal thermal loss.
- Caster wheel mounted exterior cabinet is made of steel sheet duly powder coated.
- Inner chamber and trays are made of stainless steel sheet (SS-304 grade).
- Front double walled door is provided with lock and key arrangement.
- Door operated illumination lamp is fitted inside the chamber for easy visibility.
- Safety thermostat to prevent overheating.
- Fitted with MICROPROCESSOR BASED DIGITAL TEMPERATURE INDICATOR-CUM-CONTROLLER to control the termperature from 5Ãƒâ€šÃ‚°C to 60Ãƒâ€šÃ‚°C Ãƒâ€šÃ‚±0.5Ãƒâ€šÃ‚°C.
- CFC FREE ECO FRIENDLY COMPRESSOR.
- Inner Chamber Size : 505mm X 415mm X 830mm.
- Capacity: 175ltrs. (Volume : 6.5Cuft)
- Fitted with inlet nozzle for monitoring CO2 gas or CO2 gas/air mixture.
- To work on 220/230 volts A.C.